Registration Time at St. Luke School
"Home of the St. Luke Lions"
St. Luke School, 1442 North Fairfield Road in Beavercreek will register new students in grades 1-8 AND Kindergarten for the 2015-2016 school year beginning Tuesday, March 11th.
Here is the information we will need:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Address of current school (including preschool)
- Social Security number
- Registration Fee
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
2015-2016 Registration Letters and Forms are available by clicking on this sentence.
St. Luke School is a parish school for students in grades K-8. Registration cost is $150.00 per student for new families and $100.00 per student for current families.
Our kindergarten program offers an excellent start to your child's Catholic Education with small classes and superior instruction. Our kindergarten program is affordably priced. We offer a full-day, every day Kindergarten and a half-day morning session.
Grades 1 through 8 offer exceptional instruction and religious education at competitive rates.
Students in grades K-8 participate weekly in our state of the art computer lab, art, music and physical education.
All of our fine arts classes are taught by certified personnel. Our classroom educators have a combined 400 years of teaching experience!
Registration packets can be completed in the school office from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday beginning March 11th.
Call 426-1733, ext. 401 or 402 today for a tour and space availability.
Live Shot from the WeatherBug
Welcome to St. Luke School!
St. Luke School is Beavercreek,
Ohio's Catholic elementary school. St. Luke School welcomes students from
Beavercreek and surrounding communities including
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB).
St. Luke School began in 1961 in Bishop Ford Hall under the direction
of the Sisters of Notre Dame of Covington. Work began on the school building we
know today in 1965 and it was dedicated in January of 1966. The first addition
was added in October of 1971 and included the library, science lab, and the
multipurpose room (otherwise known as the gym). Enrollment continued to climb
and the second addition was added in 1990. In this phase the Parish Social
Center, five classrooms, a conference room, and a computer lab were added. The
building also became handicap accessible with the installation of an elevator.
St. Luke School has long been known for excellence in preparing students
religiously as well as academically.
St. Luke the Evangelist School, in collaboration with the family, St. Luke Parish, and the
Archdiocese of Cincinnati, is committed to helping each child grow in awareness of God, others,
and self by providing quality religious and academic experiences. We provide a Christ-centered
environment designed to nurture talents and to prepare our students to be self-motivated, lifelong
learners who live the message and ministry of the Roman Catholic Church.
1. We believe that the intent of Catholic education is to provide our students with a unique academic environment in which Christian values permeate all subject areas, providing them with a strong spiritual and academic foundation.
2. We believe that learning is a student-centered, collaborative effort between parents, teachers, and the community. Each student is challenged and nurtured to reach their full individual potential through techniques that accommodate diverse styles of learning.
3. We believe that the role of our academic curriculum should be balanced to include art, music, physical fitness, and technology so that each individual's talents are recognized and nourished and seen as significant to the building of the Kingdom of God.
4. We believe in continuous self-reflection regarding our academic effectiveness and our commitment to living the message and ministry of the Catholic Church.
5. We believe in collaboration and communication among teachers, families, and students to prepare students to be active, contributing members of the Catholic Church and the community.
6. We believe in preparing our students to take their place in society by using their gifts to bring Christ's message of peace, justice, and compassion to their neighborhoods, their communities, and beyond.
7. We believe that faith formation involves living the message of the Gospel, seeking a personal relationship with God, and following the example of our Master Teacher, Jesus.